Neak Oknha Mengly J. Quach, MD, MPH
Founder, Chairman and CEO
Neak Oknha Dr. Mengly J. Quach, a Cambodian American educationist, medical doctor, entrepreneur and philanthropist, is the Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Mengly J. Quach Education, an umbrella for Aii Language Centers (Aii) and American Intercon Schools (AIS), and Study Overseas Go Overseas (SOGO, specializing in education, social and community development. Currently, Dr. Quach is an Advisory Member and Co-Vice Chair of Health Technical Working Group, since 2023 and Education Technical Working Group, 2019 of Cambodia Chamber of Commerce, Honorary Advisor to the Cambodia Women Entrepreneurs Association, Board of Director of the Cambodian Institute for Cooperation and Peace, Board of Advisor of Federation of Education Services in Cambodia, Honorary Founding President of Cambodia Bokator Federation, Supreme Advisor to The Board of Monk Chief Cambodia and Founder and Chairman of the Prasethpheap Finance.
Originally from Battambang, Cambodia, Dr. Mengly J. Quach was raised and educated in the United States. Dr. Quach completed his Pre-Med studies at the University of California at Berkeley. He has an MPH in Public Health Practice from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and a Doctor of Medicine in General Medicine from the School of Medicine at Spartan Health Sciences University in St. Lucia, West Indies/Santa Teresa, New Mexico. Dr. Quach also completed his medical clerkships at the University of Illinois Hospital in Chicago and fellowship training in Public Health and IMCI (Integrated Management of Childhood Illness) with Partners for Development, Maryland, a U.S.-based NGO in Cambodia.
Prior to coming to Cambodia in 2002, Dr. Quach was a Professor at Cleveland Chiropractic College in California. After completing his volunteer work as an IMCI & Public Health Advisor with Partners for Development, he held positions as an Associate Professor at Pannasastra University of Cambodia, Vice Chairman of the University Academic Advisory Council, Founding Dean and Associate Professor of Public Health for the College of Public Health at the University of Cambodia before founding the Mengly J. Quach Education in 2005.
Neak Oknha Dr. Mengly J. Quach is well known and recognized for his active involvement in community development in the fields of education, health and social services.
Mengly J. Quach Education has received numerous national and international awards and certificates from different countries and organizations for its outstanding contribution to education, health and social works.
- The Grand Order Of National Merit of Cheatopka, by His Majesty King Norodom Sihamoni, 2023
- Medal of Paris Foreign Missions (MEP), Paris, France, 2023
- Medal of National Council of Monaco, Monaco, 2023
- Medal for the Tenth Year of the Pontificate of His Holiness Pope Francis, Vatican, 2023
- Royal Order of Panha Methea Phireak Serei Moha Oubasork Puthisas Noupathorm Title, Supreme Patriarch of Cambodia, 2022
- Royal Order of Neak Oknha Title, by His Majesty King Norodom Sihamoni, 2021
- The Humanitarian Oknha of the Year for 2018, Sabay News, Cambodia, 2018
- The Five Greatest Humanitarians of the year 2017, Sabay News, Cambodia, 2017
- Business Leader of the Year 2016, Business Cambodia, December 2016 issue
- Business Leader of the Year 2015, Business Cambodia, December 2015 issue
- The Five Greatest Humanitarians of the Year 2015, Sabay News, Cambodia, 2015
- Education Partnership Leader Award, by Worlddidac Association, Welddidac Asia Conference 2015, Hong Kong, 2015
- Certificate of Excellence for Remarkable Achievements in Championing Youth Education and Development by Youth Star Cambodia, Cambodia 2013
- Young Eminent and Overseas Chinese of the Year, by Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China
- Quach M. J., Shortcut, Mengly J. Quach University Press, September, 2023
- Quach M. J., Poems from the Heart, Mengly J. Quach University Press, November 2020
- Quach M. J., The Philosophy Collection, Mengly J. Quach University Press, June 2020
- Quach M. J., Mengly J. Quach’s Business Ideas, Mengly J. Quach University Press, March 2019
- Quach M. J., Mengly J. Quach’s 108 Ideal Practices, Mengly J. Quach University Press, October 2018
- Quach M. J., Dangrek Mountains …unforgettable, Mengly J. Quach University Press, May 2018
- Quach M. J., You Are The Good. Better. Best., Mengly J. Quach University Press, November 2016
- Quach M. J., Dr. Mengly’s Business Concepts, Mengly J. Quach University Press, November 2016
- Dharmendra S. K., Quach M. J., Dr. Mengly, Coffee and Me Healthy Conversations, Mengly J. Quach University Press, August 2016
Authored by Someone
- Oeur S., Torn V., Sem R., Hang P., Yeng Chh., On K., A Collection of Short Stories, My Role Model, Oknha Dr. Mengly J. Quach University Press, January 2020
- Oeur S., Dr. Mengly J. Quach’s Poems and Me, Mengly J. Quach University Press, August 2019
- Hang P., How I came to know Dr. Mengly Jandy Quach, Mengly J. Quach University Press, August 2019
Request for Neak Okhna Dr. Mengly J. Quach to be Guest Speaker
Neak Oknha Mengly J. Quach, MD, MPH's Quotes