Mengly J. Quach University Press
Mengly J. Quach University Press (MJQUP) is a department of Mengly J. Quach Education (MJQE). It was initialed in the purpose of researching, compiling ideas and opinions on health, social, educational, business, cultural, historical, and literary. And share all that knowledge through extensive publication. So far, our publishing house has produced up to 11 works. Eight among those were written by author Quach Mengly Chandy whose works expressing social issues, education, life experiences, Business Ideas and personal philosophies etc.
Also, we are distributing our works to libraries in remote areas in Cambodia and offering them as gift to Buddhist monks and students who barely able accessing to modern bookstores. Every income gain from selling all those collections is transferred to support charity programs under Mengly J. Quach Foundation. As always, this fund helps the needy people at the grassroots level in the Kingdom of Cambodia like covering their health care, scholarships for poor students and help with natural disaster.
Publish with us
Mengly J. Quach University Press encourages writers of all ages, of all genres, to publish their work with us. We provide considerable sponsorships and broad platform to enhance the literary and creative skills of every enthusiast of any level. MJQUP is one of the efforts of MJQE in making a sustainable impact towards local and regional readers through its publications.
To be published with us, submit your fresh written work to our team via email@example.com
MJQU Press will always carry out source of knowledge to our reader of all ages and genre through its publication. Especially, we hope to see our nationalist come to promote Khmer literature locally and internationally after all.
- Collect, compile and publish book of philosophies, education reform ideas, business and biography of Neak Oknha Dr. Mengly Jandy Quach. Those practical ideas and inspiring life journey will become source of knowledge that improve the quality of living, work and behave in our society.
- Collect, compile and publish book of MJQE Plc. History for internal use and achieve.
- Collect, compile book for company used only.
- Collect, compile and publish works of local writers /researchers so that our audience got more choice of books to read.
Mengly J. Quach University Press has publicly published a number of books as follows:
- Aii Yearbook (First Edition, August 2020)
- MJQE Booklet (First Edition, May 2020)
- A Collection of Short Stories My Role Model, Oknha Dr. Mengly J. Quach (First Edition, January 2020)
- The Philosophy Collection (First Edition, June 2020)
- Dr. Mengly J. Quach’s Poems and Me (First Edition, June 2019)
- How I Came to Know Dr. Mengly Jandy Quach (First Edition, March 2019)
- Mengly J. Quach’s Business Ideas (First Edition, March 2019)
- Mengly J. Quach’s 108 Ideal Practices (First Edition, October 2018)
- Dangrek Mountains … unforgettable (Frist Edition, May 2018)
- Dr. Mengly, Coffee and Me (First Edition, August 2016)
- Mengly J. Quach’s Business Concepts (Second Edition, November 2016)
- You Are The Good. Better. Best. (Second Edition, October 2016)
- Amazing Ping Ping, First edition December, 2022 (children book)
- Tyto wants to help, First edition December, 2022 (children book)
- Where’s your helmet?20 Ping, First edition December, 2022 (children book)
- Ride on Mor Mor to visit grandfather, First edition December, 2022 (children book)
- Money’s slave, A collection of short fiction. First edition January, 2023
- Shortcut (First edition September, 2023)
- Ksatriya: Leadership in the Khmer tradition (First edition November, 2023)
- Chheangly Yeng – Editor
- Rithy Sem – Assistant Editor
- Sreyrath Hing – Head of History
- Sina OEUR– Senior Writer II
- Veasna Chhum – Associate Research/Transcriber
- Tikouy Torn – Assistant Transcriber (Intern)
- Vanchhoy PHUONG– Assistant Writer (Intern)
- Chanraksmey CHOUN – Assistant Writer (Intern)